Friday, March 18, 2016

How my Day Went

It's Friday here in UAE. It's my favorite day of the week. I was able to rest, relax, watch movie, read books, procrastinate and a lot more. So here's how my day goes, I woke up 8:30am. Went to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee. My flatmate joined me and we talked a lot. I came to know that she's a martyr to her ex-husband. It was not an issue of a third party at first. A typical problem of Filipino who got hooked into vices "gambling of any forms and drugs". She told me that she gave a lot of chances to her husband and keep on accepting him over and over again. But he keeps on doing it. Until it reaches to a point that they cannot pay their debts no more. They finally decided to go overseas to pay off all their debts. But every time the husband is going back to Philippines, he's leaving them with tons of debts again. It became a normal cycle of apologies and forgiveness. Until her heart started to get tired. Her turning point is the third party which she come to know 3 months ago. The Woman is pregnant and she knows that it's the end of it. We finished talking at 10:30am. Cooked breakfast, ate and I decided to watch movie at 1pm. I watched mocking jay. It's not that bad but not that good as well. Slept again, took shower at 4pm and decided to go to my assistant's home to get my planner. Took a photo while on our way home.



Walked for a bit and hang out at The Bagel Bar Coffee Shop. Don't be mislead though, it's 100% coffee shop and never a bar of some sort. We stayed there for few hours. Ordered irish coffee, called my friend "Royen" to come over. When he arrived we talked about ways on how we will earn extra money. As you know, life here in abroad is never easy. Room rent is very expensive. It's equivalent to 3 bedroom house in Manila. After I finished my coffee, I ordered another cup of tea. Left at the coffee shop 2 minutes before 10pm. We're lucky enough to find taxi easily. The driver started the meter 9:59pm. Just for everybody's information, taxi fare's minimum rate after 10pm is 10aed. Arrived home at 10:15pm. Started to do the agenda for tomorrow's meeting *crap* and process flow for hiring, pre-employment, termination and resignation. Finished the whole thing at 1:00am.

Hiring Process/Workflow:
Pre-employment Process/Workflow:
Termination and Resignation Process/Workflow:






No comments:

Post a Comment