Monday, March 21, 2016

Life is Beautiful!

It's a very beautiful day. Took a cab from my home to Al Fallah Street to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks but decided not to take one as it's a pain in the ass to carry for 30 minutes walk. While walking, I've decided to play my favorite song, "Like I'm Gonna Lose You". This is how it goes:







Apologies for the video and audio quality. Bit windy on that day.

While walking, I noticed a lot of things. I saw the sky, it was full of clouds, which is a rare occasion in UAE.





I noticed the No. 56 bus which I guess was delay on his schedule.


The Life Line Hospital's Golden Building never fails to amaze me. I always wonder how they make it gold.



And Oh, before I forget, the Mawaqif guy who's an early bird in catching who did not place their parking tickets. 



The Pakistani man who is crossing the street. He is old and he is having a hard time walking.



Few blocks away and I saw this guy who is down the gutter at the pedestrian. He came from the Hospital and like the old Pakistani guy, he as well has a difficulty in walking.


I'm at the Hamdan Center, and I took a photo of my Kickers shoes. Of course, how I would miss that? Caught this while walking.


Arrived at the office exactly 9:17:53am. Haha. Still have time to prepare a cup of coffee. :) Awesome.



Life is beautiful. There's a lot of things that we can be thankful of. For me, I can sing, talk, some of them can't. I can walk, run, some of them can't. I have job, some of them, don't have. If we would only appreciate what we have and what we can do, then, we will appreciate life itself.





No comments:

Post a Comment